Flue Tube Steam Boiler
- Fuel Type: Solid Fuel Fired
- Automation Grade: Automatic
- Material: Mild Steel, Galvanized Iron, Cast Iron
- No of Phase: 3
- Min Capacity: 1000 kg/hr
- Max Capacity: 6000 kg/hr
- Door Type: Hinged
RSW - Solid Fuel Fired, 3 Pass, Shell Type, Flue Tube Steam Boiler
is a horizontal shell type integral furnace, flue tube, solid fuel fired steam boiler. Capacities available are from 500Kgs/hr upto 3 Tonnes/hr steam in single furnace design and upto 6 Tonnes/hr steam in double furnace design. Units are designed as per Indian Boiler Regulations. It can be used on various fuels such as coal, lignite, wood & bagasse pellets. Fluidized bed combustion system is supplied to burn fuels such as rice husk and saw dust.
An induced draft fan is provided for proper combustion and balanced draft in the combustion chamber.
High Thermal efficiency is achieved by using a large furnace, an efficient burning system and correct heat release rate between radiant and convective sections.
Boilers are designed to ensure uniform distribution of thermal and mechanical stresses in heat transfer surfaces. Salient Features of the RSW - Solid Fuel Fired, 3 Pass, Shell Type, Flue Tube Steam Boilers are
- Minimum space required due to compact design
- Fast start-up, erection & commissioning
- Very easy to operate & maintain
- Low power consumption
- Hinged doors for easy inspection & maintenance of boiler